Best Angelo Tropea books
Court Office Assistant
Best price for this book: $ 11.72
The Court Office Assistant Exam is a version of three other exams: the Court Assistant, the Senior Court Office Assistant, and the Supervising Court Office Assistant exams.
The four exams share some types of questions. However, each exam has some questions that are unique to that exam. (The Court Assistant Exam, for example, usually does not have Alphabetizing and Coding questions, but does have Written Expression and Legal Terminology questions.
To be better prepared for the types of questions that may be asked on your exam, we have included the different types of questions that have been asked on all four recent exams.
Read your current exam announcement carefully and study only those types of questions which are listed in your exam announcement.
1. This book was prepared by Angelo Tropea, former Borough Chief Clerk of the Civil Court in Kings County and author of dozens of civil service exam preparation books. He has 30 years of experience in preparing candidates for exams - and 30 years of court experience!
2. The book covers in detail the types of questions asked and excludes material that is not relevant, such as general test-taking discussions about civil service and long discussions about benefits which do not help you attain a higher score.
3. The book contains valuable explanations and hints for each type of question, all based on experience and live classes conducted in prior years.
4. Carefully crafted exercises (with explanatory answers) are provided for practice and to increase proficiency and confidence.
5. A comprehensive practice exam is provided, with the answers explained.
6. The format of the book is that of a workbook, with formatted pages provided for the student to answer Filing and Court Record Keeping questions.
7. And on a personal note... The author has five children, who have successfully taken the Court Assistant, Court Office Assistant, and Senior Court Office Assistant exams. (Four started in the court system as Court Office Assistants - and one as a Court Assistant, from an exam that he had taken prior to the Court Office Assistant exam).
Study with this valuable book - and prepare for success!
School Safety Agent New York City
Best price for this book: $ 14.03
Correction Officer New York State Exam Guide
Best price for this book: $ 9.87
Pass The New York Notary Public Exam Questions And Answers: 225 Questions In Flash Card Format
Best price for this book: $ 7.92
New York State Trooper Exam Ability Test Guide
Best price for this book: $ 12.65
Notary Public Journal Large Entries
Best price for this book: $ 6.95
This Notary Public Journal contains 250 conveniently pre-formatted large entries, with space for all important notarial information.
Pass the New Postal Test 473E Second Edition
Best price for this book: $ 11.87
Here are seven reasons why you should study with this book:
1. The author is a recognized expert at preparing candidates for civil service examinations, with more than 25 years experience.
2. This NEW book is specifically designed for the NEW Postal 473E test which is now administered on the computer.
3. The new process of applying for the 473E test is detailed in a simple and clear manner, with useful links to the USPS web site provided.
4. The positions for which this test applies are listed and described.
5. All the sections of the test are explained, with useful hints, samples, and exercises.
6. The book provides 7 complete practice exams to help you sharpen up for the content of the exam.
7. The book also provides a link to FREE online interactive samples of the different types of test questions to help you become comfortable with these questions on the computer screen at PostalTest.com
Comments from readers of previous edition:
"Very good information for studying for the 473E Postal exam. Well written and easy to understand. A must have for anyone taking this test."
"The book is up to date and the practice exams were right on."
"I Passed the 473 Exam in 11/2013! If it wasn't for this book, most likely I would not have!"
"This book helped me pass the postal exam without stressing. I was very prepared and completed the test with time to spare."
"I got this book to get some practice to take the postal exam for the 2nd time. After doing about 3 or 4 practice tests I felt confident enough to pass...Would not have repassed the postal test without it."
"I passed!...It helped that I knew exactly what to expect, thanks to this book."
"This does a great job at showing you what is going to be on the exam and then gives you AMPLE of test practices in the book as well as on their website."
Pass the New York Notary Public Exam Second Edition
Best price for this book: $ 13.56
The following are seven reasons why you should use this book to prepare for the exam:
1. The author is a recognized expert at preparing candidates for civil service exams, with more than 25 years experience.
2. The book utilizes the flash card method of subject presentation and studying which has a long history of success.
3. Highlights of the laws which simplify legal terminology are included.
4. The book also provides edited sections of the laws on the scope of the notary exam - for a deeper understanding.
5. Quick Questions in flash card format help you memorize important facts.
6. Multiple Choice Questions help you to connect important aspects of the law.
7. Practice exams help you to further sharpen up for both the format and subject matter of the notary exam.
Prepare for success! Use this book now - and during your notary public career.
"Straight forward book. Doesn't waste your time with useless info. If you want to pass, get this book. I'm glad I did!"
"Really helps to prep for this exam without taking any special course! This book will save you time and money."
"Great study guide. It helped me to pass the test on the first try. What more needs to be said. I Highly recommend this book."
"I recommend it. It helped me pass the exam. Just got my results Saturday. Study the definitions well and you will pass too. The sample tests were very helpful."
"I bought this for my employees to review before they take the Notary exam. They thought it was very helpful and passed the test in one try."
"I like the structure of this book. It breaks things down by "highlights" of the laws and then has more detailed explanations. All the need to know vocabulary is listed in another section. The book gives a lot of practice questions, which really helped me prepare for the exam. I bought the Kindle version and my favorite part is that for each practice question, the answer was listed on the next page so no annoying flipping to the end. For the practice exams, the answer key had not only the correct answers, but what section of law the answers were from so you can easily spot your weak point."
"I was shocked. I have a bachelor's, masters & 30 & above in college credits - usually you have to go thru big cumbersome textbooks - not this - to the point, easy, plenty of practice tests & definitions -covers all the information you will need."
"VERY helpful! I had so much trouble with the wording in the official "Notary Public License Law" booklet. I went to college for mostly design and liberal arts, so I had never studied anything like this before. I was so lost within the paragraphs of legal jargon and it was difficult to extract the message they were trying to convey. This book translated the License Law booklet into a comprehendible study guide."
"I highly recommend this book if you want to pass the exam on your first try!"
Police Officer Exam New York City
Best price for this book: $ 8.99
Seven reasons why you should study with this book:
Florida Law Enforcement Basic Abilities Test (BAT) Exam Guide
Best price for this book: $ 11.87