Best Allison Moon books
Girl Sex 101
Best price for this book: $ 24.99
"An invaluable and necessary resource." - Huffington Post
"A guide not just to satisfying sex, but to becoming a better lover in general.... It's both refreshing and kind of thrilling." - LA Review of Books
Girl Sex 101 is a sex-ed book like no other, offering helpful info for ladies and lady-lovers of all genders and identities, playful and informative illustrations on each page, and over 100 distinct voices, plus a hot narrative that shows you how to put the info to good use!
Learn how to navigate the twists and turns of female sexuality, with special guidance from thirteen guest sex educators including Nina Hartley, Sex Nerd Sandra, Jiz Lee, Tristan Taormino, Julia Serano, Reid Mihalko, Kelly Shibari, and more!
Girl Sex 101 will teach you...
*The bits and pieces that make up female sexual anatomy
*Simple ways to communicate in the heat of the moment
*How to build a Road Map of your partner s pleasure
*Essential moves for cunnilingus, strap-ons, hand sex and more!
*Positions to avoid fatigue and generate the power you need to rock your girl's world!
You'll gain confidence to please your girl, no matter what your hands-on experience. Buckle your seat belt and get ready to ride!
Additional contributors include: Claudia Astorino, Tobi Hill-Meyer, Tina Horn, Megan Andelloux, Ignacio Rivera, Sophia St. James, Carol Queen, and Ducky Doolittle
Topics include: Safer Sex, STIs, Cunnilingus, Strap-on sex, Trans Women, Intersex, Sex and Disability, Gender Identity, Coming Out, Menopause, Pregnancy, Dyke Drama, Relationship Skills, Flirting, Vibrators and Other Toys, Lesbian Identity, Bisexual and Pansexual Identity, and much more!
Lunatic Fringe (Tales of the Pack, Book 1)
Best price for this book: $ 12.79
Lexie Clarion's first night at college, she falls in with a pack of radical feminist werewolf hunters. The next morning, she falls for a mysterious woman who may be among the hunted. As Lexie's new lover and the Pack battle for Lexie's allegiance, the waxing moon illuminates old hatreds, new enemies, and a secret from Lexie's childhood that will change her life forever.
Lunatic Fringe is the first book in the Tales of the Pack series.
Bad Dyke: Salacious Stories from a Queer Life
Best price for this book: $ 9.99
Moon Mother, Moon Daughter
Best price for this book: $ 15.95
Moon Pacific Northwest Road Trip: Seattle, Vancouver, Victoria, the Olympic Peninsula, Portland, the Oregon Coast & Mount Rainier (Travel Guide)
Best price for this book: $ 10.99
Discover vibrant cities like Seattle, Vancouver, and Portland and the lush emerald wilderness in between. Moon Pacific Northwest Road Trip can do everything but change the radio station. Inside you'll find:
- Maps and Driving Tools: 31 easy-to-use maps keep you oriented on and off the highway, along with site-to-site mileage, driving times, and detailed directions for the entire route
- Eat, Sleep, Stop and Explore: You'll know exactly what you want to do at each stop with lists of the best hikes, views, and more. Climb Mount Rainier or relax in Seattle with a freshly brewed cup of coffee or a local craft beer. Hike the temperate rainforests of Oregon, kayak the Puget Sound in Washington, hit the ski slopes in Whistler, or take the ferry to Canada to see First Nations art
- Itineraries for Every Traveler: Drive the entire two-week route or follow suggestions for spending time in in Vancouver, Victoria, the Olympic Peninsula, Seattle, the Oregon Coast, Portland, Neah Bay, Port Angeles, Greenwater, Paradise, Olympia, Astoria, Aberdeen, and Newport
- Local Expert: Native Washingtonian and outdoorswoman Allison Williams shares her love of the Pacific Northwest with you
- Planning Your Trip: Know when and where to get gas, how to avoid traffic, tips for driving in different road and weather conditions, and suggestions for LGBTQ travelers, seniors, and road trippers with kids
Looking to explore more of America on wheels? Try Moon Pacific Coast Highway Road Trip! Doing more than driving through? Check out Moon Seattle or Moon Vancouver & the Canadian Rockies.
Hungry Ghost (Tales of the Pack, Book 2)
Best price for this book: $ 11.99
Blue Moon (The Immortals, Book 2)
Best price for this book: $ 2.99
Alyson's Noël's bestselling Immortals series has been hailed as "addictive" "beautiful" "haunting" and "mesmerizing." In the second installment, Blue Moon, Ever can bring her family back from the dead―but only if she's willing to sacrifice the guy she loves more than life itself.
Just as Ever is learning everything she can about her new abilities as an immortal, initiated into the dark, seductive world by her beloved Damen, something terrible is happening to him. As Ever's powers are increasing, Damen's are fading―stricken by a mysterious illness that threatens his memory, his identity, his life.
Desperate to save him, Ever travels to the mystical dimension of Summerland, uncovering not only the secrets of Damen's past―the brutal, tortured history he hoped to keep hidden―but also an ancient text revealing the workings of time. With the approaching blue moon heralding her only window for travel, Ever is forced to decide between turning back the clock and saving her family from the accident that claimed them―or staying in the present and saving Damen, who grows weaker each day...
Moon Seattle (Travel Guide)
Best price for this book: $ 7.99
Seattle is a world-class metropolis that hasn't outgrown its youthful exuberance. Take in the creative energy, innovative spirit, and optimism of the city with Moon Seattle.
The Moon Seattle travel guidebook features:
- Local author and reporter Allison Williams shares her expert perspective on her adopted city
- Full-color guidebooks with striking and useful photos
- Navigate by neighborhood or by activity with color-coded maps
- Detailed itineraries, all accessible by public transit, as well as day trips outside the city: Best of Seattle (4 Days), Seattle with Kids (3 Days), A Rainy Day in Seattle, Best of Tech, Bainbridge Island, Mt. Rainier
- Guided walks through the liveliest neighborhoods, including Downtown and Pioneer Square, Capitol Hill, and Ballard and suggestions on where to eat, drink, and play nearby
- Strategic advice on the best ways to see iconic sights, including the top places to take in the view, get drinks, or people-watch
- Activities and trip ideas for every traveler, such as exploring Seattle's unique coffee culture, sampling some of the country's best craft beer, listening to live music, visiting beautiful museums, shopping downtown, tasting seafood fresh from the Pacific, and enjoying the city skyline
- Accurate and up-to-date background information on the landscape, history, culture, and arts
- Helpful tools such as detailed tips on where to stay and an easy-to-read foldout map to use on the go, all in a book light enough to fit in your messenger bag
Road tripping along the Coast? Test-drive Moon Pacific Northwest Road Trip, or Moon Pacific Coast Highway Road Trip. Visiting more of the state? Check out Moon Washington. Want to experience more city life on the West Coast? Try Moon Portland.
The Race to the Moon: An Interactive History Adventure (You Choose: History)
Best price for this book: $ 4.76